What is OISTAT Chat?
OISTAT Chat is a webinar on ideas for theatre around the world. OISTAT Chat explores how theatre practitioners shape things through arts and culture. Each OISTAT Chat will have 30 minutes keynote speech and 20 minutes Q & A session. Participants could interact with international theatre practitioners through OISTAT Chat platform.
How to participate OISTAT Chat?
How to use Zoom?
OISTAT Chat will take place on Zoom. Steps to access the OISTAT Chat room are:
1. Download the Zoom app on your laptop or mobile devices.
2. Join the meeting by clicking the link of meeting room or following steps
(1) Open the Zoom desktop client.
(2) Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in. OR sign in to Zoom then click Join.
3. Enter the meeting ID number.
4. Enter your display name. Please use the same name as your OISTAT Chat registration form.
5. Test your microphone and speakers before meeting
6. While the speaker is giving the talk, attendees’ microphone will be muted by the host. Please use the chat feature to communicate with the host if you have any questions.
7. During the Q & A session, please click “Raise Hand” button (under the list of participants), waiting for the host to unmute your microphone and invite you to talk.
8. At the upper right of the Zoom window, you can switch between active speaker view and gallery view.
Learn more about Zoom on Zoom User Guide