Exhibition of Theatre Architecture Competition: June 9-11 at Stage|Set|Scenery (Calender of Events)
Awards Ceremony of Theatre Architecture Competition: 18:30, June 9
• Arrival on June 8, 2015
If you arrive on June 8, we can reserve you a room, which will cost 80€, payable by you.
• Program on June 9, 2015
Participation in the International Symposium at Stage|Set|Scenery
• All presentations will be translated into English
"Theatre and Cultural Spheres -‐ urban centers and their
incomplete metamorphosis for culture in the 21st century"
11:00 -‐ Opening of the International Symposium
Brigitte Zypries (Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy)
11:30 -‐ Stuttgart: study before renovation
presentation of the redevelopment of the Württemberg State Theatre Development of an all-‐encompassing masterplan.
How to convert the houses and set up for the next 20 years?
12:00 -‐ Halftime in the project Kraftwerk Mitte
One year after laying the foundation stone -‐ a year before the opening
13:00 -‐ Building theatres: How do I as a user achieve my aims?
The user's role in the expansion and refurbishment of Staatstheater Karlsruhe 14:00 -‐ Covent Garden Opera House: Report on the new workshops for The Royal Opera House in the UK, involving the local
15:00 -‐ Theatre Workshops in Frankfurt / Main
The conversion and extension of the workshops of the Municipal Theatre Frankfurt was completed Just in time for the 2014/15 season. The spatial boundaries of the building plot required a special solution.
15:30 -‐ Standards of Quality for Renovations, Refurbishments and more
16:15 -‐ Panel Discussion
• 18:30 -‐ Presentation of prizes of the Weltenbauer Award and the winners of the 9th OISTAT Theatre Architecture Competition
• 19:30 -‐ DTHG-‐Reception
•Program on June, 10 2015
• 10:30 – 13:00 -‐ Business Meeting for the members of the OISTAT Architecture Commission
• 14:00 – 18:00 -‐ Building visits or visit to the trade fair and Congress Stage|Set|Scenery
• 19:00 -‐ Stage|Set|Scenery -‐Night
• Program on June, 11 2015
• Building visits or visit to the trade fair and Congress Stage|Set|Scenery (www.conference.dthg.de)
• details of building visits to be confirmed
• Program on June, 12 2015
• Excursion to site of Berlin Staatsoper Unter den Linden
Terms and conditions:
The DTHG will cover the cost for 2 nights in the hotel MotelOne (near Berlin Hauptbahnhof), as well as tickets for the exhibition and events (Regular members of Architecture Commission)
Travel costs will be at delegates expense.
Registrations must be made by 27/05/2015 to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
• Your name
• Your contact details, including mobile phone no.
• Your OISTAT Centre (country)
• If you are the official delegate to The OISTAT Architecture Commission