Duncan Chang (張翼宇) is the founding President of TATT. During his presidency, Taiwan has become an OISTAT member since 1997 and has started to participate in PQ since 2003.
Under Duncan’s leadership, TATT has hosted numerous OISTAT meetings including Education Commission and Executive Committee meetings in 2002, Architecture Commission and Governing Board meetings in 2004. Duncan is also one of the Preparatory Committee who assisted OISTAT to transfer its headquarters from Amsterdam to Taipei, Taiwan.
- Founding President of TATT (Taiwan Association of Theatre Technology) 1998-2004
- Member of the International Advisory Committee of the 7th International Symposium on Optical Storage 2005
- Director of Radio Frequency Developing Committee, 1991-1998
- Member of the International Selection Jury for the inaugural World Stage Design 2005
Professional & Investment:
- Executive director of the Linfair Engineering and the President of the Group since 1986. Linfair Engineering is a service & system integration provider in the broadcasting, performing arts, entertainment, optoelectronics and air traffic control industry established 1958 in Taiwan with subsidiaries in eight major Asian cities.
- Full Shine Film Laser Subtitle Co. Ltd. Co-founded in 1999
- Gold FM radio Network
- Taipei Philharmonic Radio station of classical music
- Lynxtech Precision Technology Co. Ltd., a manufacturer of factory automation, process production equipments and LED display system.